Sign in to follow this  
Winter

[News] Scheduled Maintenance: 18/05/2017

Winter    518

mUFMg1a.png

Good day Atlas Adventurers!

Please be informed that we will be having a server maintenance on Thursday, 18 May 2017 @ 14:00 Server Time (@time).

The said maintenance will pave way to updates that have been stalled due to my inactivity for the past few weeks. We are pushing suggestions that have been reviewed and accepted, apply fixes to confirmed bugs, and implement new server-wide events to celebrate the Blooms of Spring! Also, new exclusive items will be released for the Month of May. There will be minor changes for WoE Boxes and we will also be changing Castles for the next War of Emperium.

Server downtime will be 30 minutes~1 hour, at most. Please make the necessary preparations. Changelogs are to follow once the server is up and running.

Thank you for your continuous support!

Let our Fire burn Through~ :popie11:

ST5eokX.png

I would also like to point out the lack of competition on War of Emperium: First Edition, hence I would like to have the Community discuss its future. If any changes will be required for it, depending on the discussion's outcome, we will be implementing it soonest possible time. Kindly click the image below to be redirected to the Discussion Thread.

ghH2yON.png